Kelly has a B.S. in Education and a Masters in Literacy. She spent 11 years teaching before she decided to stay at home to raise her two boys.
Kelly & Mom
Years of baking pies for friends and family led Kelly to follow a dream and start ‘My Sugar Pie’-the same nickname she and her mom had given to her children.
Kelly is known by many to be a dedicated mother and a loving wife. Her wonderful pies and friendly disposition have combined with her entrepreneurial spirit to be a recipe for success.
Kelly learned the craft of pie baking from her mom, Marge McLain who is an inspiration and a constant support.
- My Sugar Pie Greenwood is temporarily closed until March 30th!
- My Sugar Pie is still OPEN for pie pick ups, curbside pick ups, and local Zionsville deliveries!
- Pi 3.14 Day Today March 14th!
- Best Shopping and Best Pie at Nordstrom Today, February 29th, 12-3pm!!!!
- National Pie Day is Thursday, January 23, 2020!