Kelly has a B.S. in Education and a Masters in Literacy. She spent 11 years teaching before she decided to stay at home to raise her two boys.
Kelly & Mom
Years of baking pies for friends and family led Kelly to follow a dream and start ‘My Sugar Pie’-the same nickname she and her mom had given to her children.
Kelly is known by many to be a dedicated mother and a loving wife. Her wonderful pies and friendly disposition have combined with her entrepreneurial spirit to be a recipe for success.
Kelly learned the craft of pie baking from her mom, Marge McLain who is an inspiration and a constant support.
- Happy 10th Anniversary to My Sugar Pie!
- My Sugar Pie is still taking orders for Christmas week!
- Main Street Zionsville Closed on Thanksgiving AM-Take Elm Street to get to My Sugar Pie!
- My Sugar Pie is still taking orders for Thanksgiving Week!
- My Sugar Pie will be at the Carmel Winter Farmers Market on Saturdays, Oct. 21st-Feb. 24th
My Sugar Pie
40 East Pine Street
Zionsville, IN 46077