Kelly has a B.S. in Education and a Masters in Literacy. She spent 11 years teaching before she decided to stay at home to raise her two boys.
Kelly & Mom
Years of baking pies for friends and family led Kelly to follow a dream and start ‘My Sugar Pie’-the same nickname she and her mom had given to her children.
Kelly is known by many to be a dedicated mother and a loving wife. Her wonderful pies and friendly disposition have combined with her entrepreneurial spirit to be a recipe for success.
Kelly learned the craft of pie baking from her mom, Marge McLain who is an inspiration and a constant support.
- My Sugar Pie Zionsville and Greenwood Closed on Thursday, July 4th! Happy Independence Day America!
- My Sugar Pie Zionsville and Greenwood Closed on Sunday, April 21st! Happy Easter!
- My Sugar Pie is Open for Spring Break
- My Sugar Pie is CLOSED TODAY, Wed., January 30th due to extremely cold weather!
- My Sugar Pie is sold out until after Christmas!
There are no upcoming events.