Kelly has a B.S. in Education and a Masters in Literacy. She spent 11 years teaching before she decided to stay at home to raise her two boys.
Kelly & Mom
Years of baking pies for friends and family led Kelly to follow a dream and start ‘My Sugar Pie’-the same nickname she and her mom had given to her children.
Kelly is known by many to be a dedicated mother and a loving wife. Her wonderful pies and friendly disposition have combined with her entrepreneurial spirit to be a recipe for success.
Kelly learned the craft of pie baking from her mom, Marge McLain who is an inspiration and a constant support.
- My Sugar Pie will be closed on Monday, September 3rd for Labor Day! Enjoy your Labor Day Celebrations!
- Zionsville My Sugar Pie Shop Turned 7 years old Today, August 20th!!!
- My Sugar Pie will be closed on Monday, May 28th for Memorial Day!
- My Sugar Pie will be closed for a tiny Spring Baking Break Monday, April 2 and Tuesday, April 3!
- Happy 10th Anniversary to My Sugar Pie!
My Sugar Pie
40 East Pine Street
Zionsville, IN 46077